Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year 2012 everyone and this card was especially made for you all who look on my blog. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at what I am making and for your comments. They are very much appreciated.  I made this card by using brown cardstock for the backing. I then used the clocks creative expressions folder and then distressed  using Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink. The sentiment 'Happy new year' was from my one love (lili of the valley) and then the numbers were used Broadway Melody Sissix font.

I have entered this card into Cute Card Thursday #197 Happy New Year
Trimmie's Craft Challenge New Year


Have a lovely day


Love Bex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment