Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Thursday 26 January 2012

My BFF and our photo shoot!!!

My best friend Sian and I went on a photo shoot in London and these were some of the photos that we had taken.  To get more onto the page, I added a little photobook and then wrote into that.  I hope you like us being all glammed up.



This was the page that I did to have a reminder that sometimes I can look ok.  Sian and I have been through thick and thin but we will always be there for each other and we have the best times out and I have managed to have some memories of them.  This is another page that I want to submit for my Certificate in Papercraft so again. Please can you leave me some comments.  To make the page I used Perfect Pages Friendship Kit. I then added the voucher that we had to use to get into the photo shoot and then I used the little mini album book to add extra photos and to journal in.  Hope you like the page.

Love Bex xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie, this is beautiful such a wonderful theme and design, great memories of you and your friend. You both look lovely.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful as you and your friend is beautiful keepsake. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bex the colours of your papers pick up the colours in the appointment card perfectly and compliment the photographs you have chosen. The page is very busy and I like the way you have chosen to use a hidden journalling tag underneath the photo on the right as I think if you had just added the tag on the top it would have been too busy.

    Hope that helps with the F/B for the course

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete