Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Thursday 26 January 2012

My 1st Double Twisted Easel Card!!

The last couple of days I have been working on a 60th Birthday card that my sister and brother in law asked me to make for their mum.  I wasn't really sure on what I was doing but it turned out quite well.





I took a 12x12 white piece of cardstock and folded it in half and folded it in half again. I then cut down the top half to the middle and then folded the 2 quarters in half again at an angle to make the back of the card.  I used a Iris stamp that I got given from my mum and coloured it in using Promarkers.  For the mum I used Broadway Melody from Sizzix and the happy 60th Birthday I used the Joanne Sheen Numbers and sentiments and then used a Creative Memories glue pen and then put glitter over them.  The paper was some that I had in my collection and I am really sorry that I can't remember where it was from.  I then put the tag on the bottom so that they had somewhere to write their words and things.  I hope you like it.

Love Bex xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Bex - I love that Iris stamp and the colours you have used.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, I love the colours and the fold is fantastic, really beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete