Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Monday 16 January 2012

Anyone for Cards?!!!!!!

This was a collection of cards that I have made using playing cards and poker chips for the men in our lives. It was inspired by my husband who loves playing poker and so I thought there must be some guys who would like a card card. Here they are; All the cards used Creative Memories green cardstock for the background and silver peel offs for Happy Birthday. 



This card I thought could be used for a general card or a special 21st birthday card for a guy. 

Have an Ace day

Full House

Have an Ace day
Sorry I wasn't on over the weekend but I had been very busy making cards and doing the first scrapbook page for the unit 4 of my course.

Love Bex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment