Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Thursday 5 January 2012

Distressed!!

I have taken to trying out the distressed look on some cards and I was asked to make a with sympathy card for an older gentlemen whose wife died on Monday.  So this was what I did


 I used Ranger Distressed Ink Frayed Burlap on a square card for the background, I then attached a brown piece of cardstock from the Paper Mill Shop along the bottom of the card. This was to try and add a little depth.  I then embossed the dandelions using the cuttlebug and distressed using Rangers Antique Linen to try and use a range of browns.  I then stamped the verse that my Grandma had had but passed onto me when she died, so not sure where that came from using old paper from the Ranger Distress Ink.

Hope you like

Love Bex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment