Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Monday 9 January 2012

Flowers Galore

I have once again raided my stash of free gifts from magazines and these are another 2 cards they I have made using embellishments from Lets Make Cards Spring Edition a few years ago.They are know coming into use so I am very pleased about that as I really don't like to waste anything in the craft room.


The cardstock is from Creative Memories, Pink Lemonade and Cloud which I have used for the backing and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley round sentiments which I have stamped in Ranger Distressed Ink Spun Sugar as I thought the black would be to harsh.  Right, had know better go and get some inspiration for a couple of cards for my brother in law as his birthday is on Wednesday. Have got my mum's cards all sorted for Jan birthdays so now need to get me up to date and my sister.  Will be putting a picture of the card I did my sister for her husband after his big day. 

See you tomorrow. Have fun crafting and looking

Love Bex xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Beckie, nice and cheery colours.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete