Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Beginnings

I have made this card for some challenges but I also have quite a few friends who are expecting babies, so it was a good excuse to get on with making them. Here she is,


You guessed it, the stamp is from Lili of the Valley new collection and also the newsest stamps that I have got and is called Heaven Sent. I coloured the image in using Promarkers and went for Autumn colours for the leaf. The backing paper is from the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl collection and the sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley. I cut the heart from a different piece from the collection and to cut this out I used the Creative Memories Cutting System to get a neat shape.  The ribbon was from a little wool shop in Broadstairs when we went on holiday last year.  I hope you like her. I am entering her in the following challenges.

Challenge #1 - New Beginnings. liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com
Challenge #198 - What's New! cutecardthursday.blogspot.com
Challenge - Have a heart. delightfulsketches.blogspot.com

Love Bex xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Beckie, such a sweet image, beautiful papers and detail.
    Thank you for playing along with Lili´s Little Fairies.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Beckie, I would like to pass onto you the Leibster award.
    Please accept and visit my blog
    www.angels-23craftcorner.blogspot.com for further details.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!
    Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday Challenge of 2012!
    happy creating, Debxx

    ReplyDelete