Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Thursday 12 January 2012

Pete's Birthday

These are the cards that I made for my brother in laws birthday.

This card I made for my sister for her husband. He loves tigger, so she asked me to make something along those lines.  I used cardstock from Creative Memories and the font was from Sizzix Broadway Melody.  The tigger was from a card that I bought at Clintons but didn't like the card and so I cut tigger out and then attached him to the card with a strip of acetate so that he bounces on the page. I am really pleased with how he turned out.

This card I made using the doodles template from Creative Memories around the edge to create a border. I then used paper from We R Memory Keepers Travel Light that came free with Simply Cards and Papercraft. The font was Sizzix Broadway Melody and then the sentiment was from Lili of the Valley.

I also received som other good news today and I got another pass credit for my Certificate in Papercraft for Unit 1 which was upgraded from a pass.  The last piece that I submitted was the dominoes card and that got it for me. All I need to do now is the scrapbook pages.

Will be back again later with another card.

Love Bex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment