Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Thursday 6 October 2011

South Africa Treats

All the following cards were made for my younger sisters trip to South Africa for her fellow team mates. They are all on a mission trip with an organisation called Youth With A Mission(YWAM). All of the lettering was done using the cuttlebug machine and the font is Sissix Broadway Melody. I had such a nice time designing them all.




This card was made using the Rosie's cake stamp and the birthday sentiment from Lili of the Valley and coloured in using Promarkers. The backing paper and the lettering uses the Me to You paper range and the butterfly is punched using the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch. 


This was made using the birthday sentiment from Lili of the Valley, The paper used is from the Dovecraft Purple range and for the embellishments I used the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterly Punch and the Cuttlebug borders for beside the name.

The backing paper used for this card was from My Minds Eye complete Boy collection.  The sentiments stamp was from Lili of the Valley and the car stamp is from the Kanban cars stamp range and coloured in using Promarkers.

The design on this card is fairly simple but hoping effective.  The paper used for the gerbera and the lettering is from the Dovecraft paper range, the flower is the cuttlebug gerbera die cut and the sentiment is again from Lili of the Valley.

This card was made using backing paper from the Vintage Funky Dovecraft collection, the lettering and the butterflies are cardstock from Creative Memories called cloud.  I again used the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch and the sentiment is again from Lili of the Valley.

This card was great fun to make.  I used paper from the Vintage Funky Dovecraft paper collection, the large butterfly is the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch.  Along the top of the paper I used the Butterfly edge punch again from Martha Stewart and the little butterflies I used were the punchouts from that.  The sentiment is again from Lili of the Valley.

I adore Lili of the Valley stamps and my collection just keeps growing.  This stamp is Milly with a flower and I used Promarkers to colour her in. Her and the sentiment are from Lili of the Valley.  The paper is from the DoCrafts bubble paper stack to do with born to shop.  I used the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch and the butterfly punch along the edge.

The map backing paper used is from the Tim Holtz vintage papers, the lettering and the houses outline is paper from My Minds Eye complete Boy collection.  For the houses I used the Tim Holtz houses die cut and the sentiment was from Lili of the Valley.

This card was totally different for me. The outline on the card is drawn on by using the doodling template from Creative Memories. The paper used for the butterfly and the lettering is from Dovecraft Funky Vintage range. For the butterfly I again used the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly and the sentiment is again from Lili of the Valley.
The sentiment stamp and the Birthday Fairy stamp are from Lili of the Valley(there's a surprise) and coloured in using Promarkers.  The paper is from the pink petticoat range that I got free with one of my card magazines(I get so many that I can't remember which one it was with).
I hope you have enjoyed looking at these and if anyone wants to order any to be custom made then please feel free to drop me a line. 

I am really enjoying looking at all the other amazing blogs and seeing so many ideas that people come up with.

love Bex xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment