Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Moving Home

This is my last time on here today as tonight once the kids are in bed then I will be in the craft room.  Just trying to catch you up with some of my latest creations.
This was one that I kind of created the decoupage effect myself.  I used the Forever Friends For Him paper stack collection and just layered up the bears to get the depth of the bears and what they were doing.  Sometimes it is just nice not to have to colour lots in. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  It is also a card that I can do away from the craft room when I am staying at mum and dads or somewhere.

Maybe tomorrow there will be more cards to show you but I need to get this order off to South Africa so I will try. I would also like to enter some challenges, so watch this space

love Bex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment