Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Monday 17 October 2011

Part 2 of South Africa Treats

I had a lovely email from my beautiful younger sister to say that she wanted some more named cards, 8 to be exact and 12 thank you cards for the speakers that are coming in too speak to them. So here they are, hope you like the treats, I certainly hope her team will like them come there birthdays.
  All the writing that is on the cards is Sizzix Broadway Melody used through the Cuttlebug.



The Thank you cards above were all made using the doodling template from Creative Memories and drew the shapes using the Creative Memories fine black tip pen and then coloured in the outlines with a black felt tip pen.  The writing was done using Sizzix Broadway Melody through the Cuttlebug. The butterfly was punched using the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch and the stars were done using The Creative Memories star Punch 3/4 amd 1inch shapes.

This thank you card was done again with the doodling template along the edge and a thank you stamp that was my mum's. The 4 sqaure stamp is from The Craft Barn and created by Craftworks. I then colored the background sing Sky Blue Promarker.

This card was for Becky who my sister told me was slightly older an dwas cool and funky. So I decided to use the denim paper from DCVW funky vintage collection.  I also used the sewing mannequin from Tim Holtz.

The next was for Pete who is going to be 50, as you can tell from the card.  I stamped the 5 and the 0 with the Craft companions numbers and then covered it with sheets from the Complete Boy collection by My Minds Eye. 

This card was made for someone who is not into sport and so I went along the music lines. This was stamped using the papermania pastimes and the paper is from My Mind's Eye complete boy collection.  I coloured the image in using Promarkers.

This one was made for a girly girl and what girl is not into shoes and pink.  I used the paper for the backing from Born to Shop Bubbles collection. The iimage is from Lili of the Valley and is Emma's New Shoes and the sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.  She is coloured in using Promarkers.

This card uses backing paper from DCVW funky vintage and the stamped image is from LadybugInkCrafts and is Nikki's Ride. She is coloured in using Promarkers.  The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley.


The above 2 cards used the walking image from Papermania Pastimes and coloured in using Promarkers.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye complete boy collection and the edging is done using the Martha Stewart Scalloped edge punch.

This card was made using the football backing paper from the Forever Friends For Him collection. I used the football image from the Papermania Pastimes stamps and coloured in using Promarkers.



Next will be the  cards I did for my dads birthday

love Bex xx

1 comment:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete