Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Baby Shower

These were the baby shower thank you cards that I did for my friend.  The card was pearlescent from AnneMariedesign.com and I used the free baby carriage from the cuttlebug. The paper was Mon Petit baby shower from a shop that has now closed down.
You must be spoilt because here I am again. I told you I hadn't been busy doing nothing.  One of my good friends had a baby shower end of September and she asked me to make the thank you cards for her.  I made 20 and they were in packs of 10. Unfortunately, they are stuck on the other camera and so I will get them on here as soon as possible.  I also made a mum to be card as baby showers really are becoming popular over here.  Here is one of the cards I made
This was so much fun to make.  The stamp is  'Expecting Nikki' from ladybuginkcrafts.  The other one I did was in blue but that is the one I gave to my friend and the picture is stuck on the camera.  The background card is pink lemonade cardstock from Creative Memories, The circle was cut out using the Creative Memories Cutting system and the letters were done using the sissix Broadway Melody die cuts and that paper is Mon Petit Pregnancy from Provo Craft.  I was so upset to discover on holiday that the place I got it from had closed down.  Why are the craft shops closing? It is so sad.  The image was coloured in using Promarkers.






Love Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment