Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Sunday 9 October 2011

As Promised!

Here you go as promised, unfortuately I am not able to use my craft room this weekend so thought that I would have some time updating my blog and putting on some of the designs I have been busy doing over the summer. Back in June, I told you that both my sisters and my now brother-in-law were graduating so these were the cards that I did for them. My sister and her now husband were also getting married in July and they asked me to design the wedding invitations and also the order of services so here are the photos which I thankfully managed to get from my camera.




This card was made with my sister in my mind as at school she was a bit of a ragamuffin but we are so proud of her. I did this for my mum and dad for her hence it has daughter on it. The school girl was from Lili of the Valley and the graduate is from Magnolia Graduate Tilda. I had a lot of fun making this I made a similar one for my other sister who also graduated and needed cards as well.




The best thing that I love about making cards is how personal they really can be made. As I had the honour of making the order of services, I thought I would add a personal touch to their special day by personalising their order of services.  To make the order of services, I used pearlescent card from AnneMarieDesigns.co.uk that was prefolded and came with inserts and envelopes. The writing was done using Sizzix Broadway Melody Font and attached using 3D sticky foam pads.  The stamp was from The Wild Rose Studio and the embossed heart was from the 4 set of hearts from cuttlebug. The ribbon we bought at the Stitch and Craft show at Olympia back in March.  The date stamp was from Lili of the Valley calender stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment