Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Happy Birthday Cupcake!!

Well it has been a few days since I last posted and so here I am back again.  As you may know, I have become a Stampin' Up demonstrator and so my starter kit arrived on Tuesday.  Today, I managed to get into my craft room and use some of my new goodies.


I used pink and black cardstock for the background and then I used the Stampin Around cupcake wheel to create the cupcake background.  This was so much fun and I have fallen in love with it.  I then used the Crazy for Cupcakes and stamped the cupcake 3 times and coloured them in using Promarkers as I don't have the Stampin' Up ones yet.  I then used the sentiment from the set but unfortunately the sentiment stamp didn't go straight. I think I need a Stamp a Majig so that I can get it straight next time.  I then did a bow in the Whisper White satin ribbon.  I hope that you like it as I really enjoyed making it.

Love Bex
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Really sweet card, love that black and white paper against the pink
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love all of the girly pink and cupcakes.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I love Black pink & white oh & cup cakes!!!
    ugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Unit 4 is my next one to do and have been worrying about the theme and have I any photos to use, but seeing your page I now realise I don't have to necessarily use pictures. Thank you. It has helped a lot. By the way, what is a Stamp a Majig?
    Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judith,

    If you look on theStampin' Up website you will see a picture but what it is is a plastic square sheet and it has a black corner but so that you out the plastic sheet into the corner and stamp on the plastic sheet. You then can see where you want to put it on your card or what you want to stamp and then you place the corner bit on the page where you have the corner of the plastic sheet. You then place the stamp into the corner and you have perfect stamp alignment. Hope this helps. If you want more details then my email is gigglebex_82@hotmail.com. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Love Bex xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your lovely comments.

    Love Bex xx

    ReplyDelete