Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Monday 27 February 2012

Winged Things!!!!!

This is a card that I have done for my best friends little niece.  It again uses a Lili Of The Valley and it took me a little while to get it just right but I got there in the end.


I have used paper from the word stack collection but I can't remember who designed it.  I have used birthday fairy from Lili of the Valley and coloured her in using Promarkers.  The name and number I used Broadway Melody by Sissix and my cuttlebug.  To take a bit of the whiteness away from the page I used spun sugar from Ranger and distressed the card. I hope that you like it and I am entering this into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday.

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 205 Winged Things

Love Bex xx

3 comments:

  1. hi beckie gorgeous card and i am now a follower. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Bex, I really like the letters you have used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - soooo pretty :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete