Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Monday 27 February 2012

Afternoon Tea

I have managed to blog again. It seems to be a bit far and between at the moment but there was a couple of challenges that I wanted to enter.  This one I have done for the challenge over at Lili of the Valley.  I love their stamps and I will use them forever. Here is the card I have done for a birthday.

The backing paper is from the DCWV piece of cake paper range.  I love the 2 girls having a cup of tea and makes me think of my best friend( not that we drink tea :-) ). The cupcake is made from the create a cupcake from the Stampin' Up mini catalogue.  I also used the decorative label punch and the word window punch to do the sentiment and background. Again, all the products use 2 of my loves.  One is the newest and we have a very good friendship now.  I coloured this in using Promarkers. I hope you that you like it. I am entering this into the following challenges.

Lili Of The Valley - Afternoon Tea
Delightful Sketches - Using Patterned Paper


Love Bex xx

5 comments:

  1. one of my favourite images bex. love it louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the friendship recipe - good luck with the challenges.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the papers & the cupcake looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so fabulous. I love that recipe and the LOTV image is adorable. I love the cards you make with them :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at LLF's this week x

    ReplyDelete