Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Monday 27 February 2012

1st Birthday Thank you cards

I am one of these people who love to do thank you cards for presents and basically anything else.  It was recently my little Chloe's 1st birthday and she was very spoilt and so I designed a little thank you card to send out.

 This is the little girl walking from Lili of the Valley which I have coloured in using Promarkers.  I then stamped Thank you but it was one that I got from my mum and so not sure where it came from. I hope you like it

Love Bex xxx

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that! love the baby girl image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute - I bet everyone was pleased to receive one of these cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little image and GREAT colouring on there Bex :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete