Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Cards

Well, I didn't manage to get Christmas cards sent out to everyone this year but I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Happy 2012.  I did however get 2 special cards made that had been ordered and also 2 cards for each of the girls with tags to go with them.  All of them I used were Lili of the Valley and the sentiments as well.


The above two cards were made for my sister and brother in law for each other and as they like kissing and also going on walks, these two Lili of the Valley stamps were perfect. The top card used LOTV 'On the way' and the backing paper was from a load of DCWV christmas paper that I had ordered about 5 years ago.  The bottom card used LOTV Under the Mistletoe, One of the verses from the A5 LOTV sentiments and the backing paper was also from DCWV.  I used my Promarkers to colour in the images and some christmas sparkle that I had got free from one of the Card Magazines. 


The above two cards were made for my two little stars. Phoebe is a little dancer and so the LOTV stamp really suited her character and the other was for Chloe and as it was her 1st Christmas I thought reaching for the stars was a really lovely one.  The backing paper I used was one called Winter Wonderland that I had got free with a magazine and was so beautiful and the colours that I wanted.  I used the cuttlebug to die cut the tags for the cards and also for the snowflake in the background.  I used promarkers to colour them in and also christmas sparkle for the snow underfeet which I got as a free gift from a card magazine. I then added peel offs to say what I wanted.  I made the tags the same way and did them so they matched  the cards.  Made it a little fun for them on christmas day.


I made the tags using the LOTV stamps that I had used for the cards as I wanted them to be a bit special.




Anyway, that is just a little for now and I am going to go up put up my new christmas present and will add photos from Christmas day of the unwrapping of my Big Shot Pro.  So excited

Love Bex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment