Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Calender Swap

I am a member of a group on ebay and so one of the things that we did just before Christmas was to make a calender.  The instructions were posted by one of the other members and so this was how mine turned out and was sent as a present to one of the other members.



I think some of you are going to think I am LOTV crazy and you would be right of course.  This was made using an A4 piece of card folded in half and then decorated with DCWV paper from the perfect purples design.  I then made the little pocket which the calender attached to and inside placed a matching card and packet of seeds. I coloured Emmas Cupcakes with promarkers and it just fitted into an A5 envelope.

Love bex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment