Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Thursday 2 June 2011

My Best Friends Wedding

No pun intended but that is what these cards are for.  I am blessed to have such an amazing best friend and I know that her day will be one to remember.  I am also blessed to have a family who support me in making cards and who no doubt will keep getting them from me : ) or so I hope.  As I said the whole family is going to the wedding and so again ideas for 5 different styles of cards had to come. Thank goodness for the creative juices that were flowing constantly and my new order. Here they are and hope you like them.


This card was made using an A5 piece of paper and scoring down both sides to create the folded in style.  I then on the right hand side used the Martha Stewart Love Hearts edge punch to give the border. I then used Magenta cardstock to put under the right hand side and for the Initials.  The Letters were done using the Sissix Broadway Melody and in the bottom right hand corner the cuttlebug love hearts embossing folder.

This card was made as a special with the names and date as a special reminder of the happy day. The paper used was Paper Pizazz Wedding for both the background and the letters and numbers. I used the Sissix Broadway Melody to do them.  The sentiments was from the LOTV circular sentiments.

I adored making this card. It uses two of my favourite things. LOTV stamps and Creative Memories.  The paper used is from the black and white range of Creative Memories paper. The Stamp is wedding and the calendar stamp all from LOTV.  The edge was made using the Martha Stewart Love Heart edge and I used my favourite promarkers again.
This card was made using Inkadinkadoo wedding stamps evenly spaced but hope that it captures some main aspects of the big day.  I also used black cardstock from Creative Memories.

This card was made with  a square blank and the Martha Stewart punch around the page ring punch. Which I was so thank ful came in the post this morning. Nothing like getting to use them straight away.  I used the Magenta Cardstock as a backing and the stamps were from the Inkadinkadoo Wedding Sentiments clear stamps which I love.




 I will put on the other card which I did my best friend as her husband to be wedding card which was an absolute honour to make.  To Sian and Tim, if you happen to look at this blog, I love you loads and we are looking forward to the big day and also can't wait to see Phoebe looking gorgeous as your flower girl.  I know you will both be happy together.

Well, the next big card event to do is my mum's birthday so will have to get inspired for another 6 cards. See you soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I am going to save this and will also make a nice wedding invite for my best friend’s bridal shower. She is getting married in one of the finest NYC wedding venues and all of us are very excited for it. Also, I am planning to buy a nice wedding gift but I need ideas for that.

    ReplyDelete