Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Friday 10 June 2011

Family Cards

The following cards were ones I had to do inbetween doing the ones for my mums birthday. They included ones for Uncle, friends little boys 1st birthday and cousins.  We are also working on doing my sisters Order of Services for her upcoming wedding having done all the invitations to get them sent out.
This card was done for my Uncle's birthday, who like all the males in our family are massive cricket fans.  I used the new papermania docrafts favourite pastimes clear stamps for the picture and the Happy Brithday words.  The backing paper is from the collection of My Minds Eye complete boy range.  I also used the Martha Stewart scallop dot all around the page punch to create the effect along the top of the striped border.

This card was made for my cousin who likes the slightly darker colours.  The backing paper is from My Minds Eye spots and stripes collection. The sentiments I used the Happy circular sentiments  from LOTV along with Rosie's  cake stamp from LOTV.  The flower embellishment is from the cheerful range from creative Memories and I coloured in the design using my promarkers.

This card I did for my Friends little boys 1st birthday. I used for the backing paper, My Minds Eye complete boy collection. The 1 I used from the number clear stamps from Penny Black and coloured in using promarkers.  The stamp is Land Ahoy from the newest boy range from LOTV. I also coloured this in using my Promarkers.


I also this week had my 1st attempt at making a 3D Notelet set box for my mum's birthday as a present from the girls and I was really pleased with how it came together but also there are things I can do differently. I will be adding these later and would love feedback good and bad as I would like to submit it for Unit One of my course.  As you can see have been a little bit busy, but I am loving it. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment