Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lucy's Birthday

In between doing the wedding cards for the weekend, there are still the never ending birthdays and other occasions. This is my first attempt at an easel card so I hope you like it.  The backing paper I have used is from the Creative Memories Simply Beautiful range. They do such a lovely range and the pastels are beautiful.  The stamp is from Lili of the valley called Rosies Presents.  I have coloured it in using my promarkers mostly the pastel ones.  The flowers are from the Creative Memories Simply Beautiful range and the birthday sentiment is from lili of the valley happy sentiments.

Have these wedding cards to make before Saturday and then mum's birthday and my gorgeous sister and fiances graduation.  Things are going to get busy round here.

No comments:

Post a Comment