Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Teacher Thank you Boxes!!!

Hard to believe that my little Phoebe has finished a year at nursery and starts Reception full time in September. Scary how fast they grow.  As the year has finished, I wanted to make the teachers a little thank you gift as they have been so good. 

I found this tutorial and so I want to point you in the lovely Kirsteen Gill's direction to see her amazing designs and also if you want to have a go at making this then here is the link.  The instructions are so clear that you be making loads and loads.  So far, I have made about 6 but I know that I will be making more and more. I will also be selling them, so if you want some christmas gifts or anything. Please get in contact.

Anyway, here is the picture of the ones I have made for the teachers, I hope you like them. I won't tell you how I made them, so you can go over to Kirsteen to get the tutorial.





I have made these using products from Stampin' Up and filled the boxes with little stationary bits and a few little chocolates.  If you did want to order any then, I can change what goes in them or leave them empty for you to fill with your own choice.

Hope you enjoy looking at them.

Love Bex xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. A fabulous project, love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boxes are lovely - thanks for the link to Kirsteen's tutorial.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete