Those lovely people who are looking to see what has come out the Bex Designs

Wednesday 25 April 2012

6 Sided Milk Carton!!!

This was something that I found on YouTube under 'docrafting'.  I fell in love with it and when I got the die it was the first thing I made so thank you.  This was the Prototype of it and as I loved it so much, I made them for Easter presents for my family.

I used whisper white cardstock and then around the outside of the box, I used the new Tea Shoppe stamp set from the new summer mini Stampin' up catalogue.  The images were stamped in Perfect plum.

Love Bex xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Love gift box and such a fantastic shape. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i love it will have to youtube this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little gift box, a perfect present to give.

    claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this box because it's something different, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely box and what a great idea for a small gift box - must check YouTube.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! what a fantastic little box, love the folded top. Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete